To protect the citizens of the country, the Prime Minister has brought a lot of schemes. The CSC PMJAY cloud scheme is being introduced by the Government to protect the health of the people.
This CSC cloud PMJAY scheme has benefited a lot of people and it can benefit you too. There are a few simple steps like PMJAY CSC login on the CSC cloud PMJAY website that you can follow to get benefits. In this article, you will get to know about PMJAY CSC login and CSC cloud PMJAY that will help you. First, we will understand what is Prime Minister Jan Arogya Yojana.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMJAY CSC
- 1.1 CSC PMJAY cloud Login Process – PMJAY CSC LOGIN
- 1.2 Required Documents for Ayushman Bharat PMJAY
- 1.3 Registration Process – PMJAY CSC VLE REGISTRATION
- 1.4 Offline Registration
- 1.5 Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Benefits
- 1.6 Ayushman Bharat PMJAY CSC Morpho Fingerprint KYC Setting
- 1.7 Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Yojana Chrome Browser Setting
- 2 Ayushman Bharat PMJAY CSC cloud eKYC Software Install
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMJAY CSC
PMJAY is being launched by the Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under the PMJAY CSC cloud scheme, the person covered will get health insurance benefits. The insurance under CSC PMJAY cloud will have the person and their family covered for 5 years. And it will provide a cover of Rs 5 lakh per who have registration for CSC PMJAY cloud. They have to do the PMJAY CSC login.
The CSC PMJAY cloud scheme got announced in the year 2018. You will get a golden card that you can use when you want to claim for this scheme. You can CSC VLE login PMJAY and take benefit of this scheme.
You have to do CSC cloud PMJAY CSC registration and also CSC login PMJAY to take advantage of this scheme. To register yourself on the CSC PMJAY cloud follow the step that we will list in the section below.
CSC PMJAY cloud Login Process – PMJAY CSC LOGIN
Step 1: Go on to the official website for CSC VLE pmjay.csccloud.in or you can also go to the mera CSC website.
Step 2: Once you reach the website, you need to make sure you remember your ID and Password. Use your ID and password to log in to the website.
Step 3: Now you will be able to find the details relating to your profile and health coverage.
Required Documents for Ayushman Bharat PMJAY
Filled Application form
ID and address proof
Registration Process – PMJAY CSC VLE REGISTRATION
Step 1: Once you have logged in, now a page will open in front of you where there will be certain fields.
Step 2: The fields will ask for various details where you will have to select various options. The first option will be for the “State”. This option will be pre-selected.
Step 3: After that, you also need to mention where you stay that is a Rural area or a city.
Step 4: Next you need to fill out details like the PIN code. With that, you also need to mention your email ID and phone number.
Step 5: Once all these details get in, you will have to proceed to Next t& Verify. You will see the option for Next and verify.
Step 6: Now your application will get sent for approval. And once your application gets approved, you will be completely registered.
Step 7: Once receive approval your ID and password will get activated. Post which you can access the Ayushman Bharat Portal.
- Step 1: You will have to visit your nearest PMJAY kiosk. The PMJAY Kiosk is available at hospitals, or district collectors offices.
- Step 2: Approach the PMAM (Pradhan Mantri Arogya Mitra).
- Step 3: The PMAM will ask for your identity and eligibility proof. And then he will check your eligibility through the BIS (Beneficiary Identity System).
- Step 4: Once everything is clear, they will sanction a golden card to you. The golden card will be useful at the time of claim.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana Benefits
The PMJAY will provide Rs 5 Lakh as a sum assured to each family. For this, you need to have PMJAY CSC registration in place.
The PMJAY scheme will cover the medical treatments, diagnostics, and medical costs. It will also cover the pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization charges.
If you visit the empanelled hospital, the treatment will be cashless. You do not have to pay any money for the treatment under the CSC cloud PMJAY scheme. Visit the CSC centre, get your golden car and you are set. Or you can also do a PMJAY CSC login on the official website to get your card.
The scheme is available at government hospitals and in selected private hospitals. You can check the list of empanelled hospitals on the official website of PMJAY.
Ayushman Bharat PMJAY CSC Morpho Fingerprint KYC Setting
To do the eKYC on mera CSC (Common Service Center), your PC must have fingerprint software. You have to install the driver in your system for getting access to the software.
You need to download the software of the same fingerprint device on your computer or laptop. Then you can follow the steps that we will list below to help you to do the setting for Morpho Fingerprint KYC. Then you can do the PMJAY CSC login and get the rest of the process done.
- Step 1: First, you have to remove all the previous Morpho drivers.
- Step 2: Then go ahead and remove the Morpho RD service.
- Step 3: Now, you will have to remove the USB driver.
- Step 4: After that, the next step is to reboot your PC.
- Step 5: Next when the PC starts, delete MorphoRdServiceLOSoft and MorphoRDLog folders.
- Step 6: Now go ahead and extract the PMJAY folder. Next, right-click on the PMJAY batch file and select Run as administrator.
- Step 7: Once that is complete, now install the JAVA certificate. Remember- when you install Morpho API and the system asks for a reboot, do not click on reboot.
- Step 8: Now you have to Install the RD service and certificate.
- Step 9: After all the installation is complete, reboot the PC that. And voila you are set.
Ayushman Bharat PMJAY Yojana Chrome Browser Setting
- First, open your chrome. Now in the address bar, type – chrome://flags.
- Now in the search flags option, search for “Allow Invalid Certificate” and click enter.
- You will find it disabled. Enable it.
- Once you enable it, the browser will ask for a relaunch.
- Once the relaunch is complete, try opening the KYC page again.
Ayushman Bharat PMJAY CSC cloud eKYC Software Install
In case you want to install the eKYC software, please follow the steps that we will list down for you. It is a very simple procedure.
The first thing that you have to do is to go to the Digital Seva Portal. Then open the EKYC services option and also go ahead and connect your device.
Then you have to enter the Aadhar Card number in the field.
Next, in the KYC type, there will be three options. Go ahead and select “Fingerprint” and click on proceed.
Once you proceed, the next page will ask you to select a default fingerprint device. Select your device’s name from the dropdown list. Then click on “OK”.
Now there will be a pop-up on the screen asking to run an application. Select the Accept checkbox.
Click on Run.
Now you have to download the drivers. Also, download the support files too.
Once that is complete, you have to go to the download folder and then extract the Morpho USB files.
After that double click on setup.
Then click on Next
And finally, click on Finish.
After this is complete, go to the download folders and extract Morpho support files. And then set it up.
Once you click on Next, the Morpho Device is now installed on your PC.
Now you will be able to do the CSC PMJAY login and the rest without any issues.
CSC PMJAY eKYC Setting Video
To help you better and more, click on the link below to check out the video for the eKYC setting. Here you will find complete steps for setting relating to PMJAY CSC Cloud
You may also read:
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMJAY CSC FAQ
PMJAY login ID ke liye aapko Ayushman Bharat PMJAY ki official website pe jaana hoga. Wahan aapko registration karke, log id aur password milega. Iske alawa CSC center ke baare mein bhi information milegi.
Go to the nearest government hospital. There you will find PMJAY Kiosk or CSC centre. There the PMAM will help you with the PMJAY CSC registration and application.
For getting a golden health card, you will have to approach the PMJAY Kiosk. These kiosks are available at all government hospitals and or CSC centres. You will get the card after it gets approval. You can also go to the mera CSC website and get PMJAY CSC cloud registration and CSC PMJAY Cloud health card.
There are no charges for the Ayushman Bharat Card. Do the CSC login PMJAY on the Mera CSC website or get it offline from any CSC centre.
You can visit the nearest empanelled hospital or a CSC centre to get the card. You can also go on the official website, register, and apply for the scheme. Once you get the approval, you can access the golden card and also print it with a nominal fee for as low as Rs 10.