The AICTE JK Scholarship Latest News reports that the PMSSS Registration 2022-2022 for J&K students has begun on September 6, 2022. At aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in, the AICTE offers a scholarship for 10+2 students under the PMSSS 2022 programme. The Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme is open to 10+2 and diploma-holders who meet the eligibility requirements. At the official website, students of J&K can register for pmsss 2022.
Jammu and Kashmir’s youth will benefit from PMSSS 2022’s capacity building efforts. The online registration process for the 12th grade class of the PMSSS has begun, and the deadline to apply is September 15, 2022. Additionally, diploma holders will soon be able to apply for lateral entry admission. Aicte’s PMSS 2022 scholarship is open to all students who meet the eligibility requirements and submit an online application by the deadline.
Check AICTE PMSSS Registration Details
In the state of Jammu & Kashmir, improvements have also been done. It is not without flaws, but the government has taken steps to make things better. Using the information provided above, you should be able to locate the PMSSS Application Form 2022 right away. Our friends who are currently reading this message have been provided with all of the pertinent information on this scholarship.
The PM Special Scholarship Scheme 2022 offers a diverse range of courses as well as financial assistance. It is divided into two categories: general stream courses and professional stream courses, such as engineering and medical school. For example, bachelor’s degree programmes in the arts and social sciences, as well as business administration and computer applications, are all examples of such programmes.
Check AICTE PMSSS Login Details
Another possibility is the medical area, which can be pursued with this scholarship. MBBS, BAMS, BDS, and other medical disciplines emphasise critical thinking and problem solving in their curriculum. A 2500 rupees scholarship has been set aside for boys, according to the programme. Additional scholarships of 3000 rupees are available for female students, as well. This page contains a wealth of useful information for prospective applicants, such as how to apply.
This is your opportunity to do so if you haven’t already done so by following the directions we’ve provided. You should also examine the PMSSS qualifying criteria and the registration papers. Students who applied through the AICTE counselling process and were accepted will be eligible for financial aid of up to Rs. 30,000. Due to the fact that the grant covers the majority of the costs associated with a degree.
AICTE PMSSS Scholarship Details
A government organization known as the All India Council for Technical Education (often known as the AICTE for short). It has organized a number of programmes, exams, and scholarships in order to increase the overall level of technical education in the country. The AICTE has designed this scholarship programme in the state of Jammu and Kashmir in order to promote education among young people in order to improve their possibilities for the future. Following that, students will be able to contribute to the growth and progress of the state. Below is a list of scholarships that you may be eligible for based on your academic achievements.
- A National Doctoral Fellowship (NDF)
- A Post Graduation (PG) Scholarship
- A AICTE- INAE Travel Grant Scheme
- A PMSSS ( Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme )
- A Saksham Scholarship
- A Samriddhi Scheme for Setting Startups (SC/ ST)
- A Pragati Scholarship
- A Prerana Scheme for Higher Education (SC/ ST)
The AICTE PMSSS JK Program has also provided financial assistance to all students who have met the eligibility requirements for the AICTE PMSSS JK Program and are enrolled in the programme. The price of meals, lodging, textbooks, and other expenses have been included in the maintenance stipend by the Department of Education. Professional courses include engineering courses, nursing courses, professional and technical courses, and even pharmacy courses, which have all been added to the list of available options.
|Stream||Academic Fee||Maintenance Charges Limits||Number of Scholarships|
|General Degree||Upto Rs.30,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-||2070|
|Professional||Upto Rs.1,25,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-||2830|
|Medical / BDS or any Medical Streams||Upto Rs.3,00,000/-||Rs. 1,00,000/-||100|
Why I am Not Eligible AICTE PMSSS 2022
Those students will not be able to participate in the PMSSS 2022 due to scheduling conflicts.
- Students who are enrolled in Open University courses, on the other hand, are ineligible to get this benefit.
- Individuals who have already benefited from this programme are also eligible to participate. There is a possibility that they will be unable to reapply in the future.
- Students from the Management Quota programme are also featured.
- Those who have not submitted an application using the AICTE portal’s online submission process.
- Then there are those students who are needed to take diploma courses in order to graduate.
- In addition, student households must earn less than 8 lakh rupees per year.
- In addition, the AICTE provided a list of institutions and universities that were eligible for the scholarship programme. Anyone who is not on one of these lists is not eligible for benefits.
- Students who apply for admission through third-party agencies or non-profit organisations will also be denied admission.
Who are Eligible for AICTE PMSSS?
The following prerequisites must be met in order for you to qualify:
- Students must have a residency certificate from the state of Jammu and Kashmir in order to enrol.
- In addition, the applicant must have graduated from a school accredited with the Jammu and Kashmir Board or the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The annual household income of students’ families cannot exceed 8 lakh rupees.
- Individuals who intend to apply for admission through lateral entry schemes must also have a diploma from a polytechnic or engineering programme that has been approved by the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The AICTE then generated a single merit list that included all of the candidates who met their eligibility requirements. Following that, seats will be allotted.
Which Documents are Required for AICTE PMSSS?
Check the list of these documents. You will require these documents if you really want to apply for AICTE PMSSS.
- Your Aadhar Card
- A Valid Email Id
- Matric Certificate
- Inter Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate (if any)
- Family Income Certificate (if any)
- Your Bank Account Details
- Disability Certificate(if any)
- Your Passport size photo
- Your Mobile number
- Diploma Certificate(if any)
- Birth Certificate
Procedure to Register for AICTE PMSSS Online
On the AICTE’s website, go to “Online Registration for Scholarship” and follow the instructions on how to fill out the online application for the scholarship.
- By clicking on the link, you will be taken to the AICTE website (https://www.aicte-india.org/).
- Select the “PMSSS J&K” option from the drop-down menu under “Quick Links.”
- Select the A/Y 2019-20 tab from the drop-down menu.
- The complete contact information for PMSSS J&K can be found on that page. Make a selection from the drop-down option labelled “Login For Candidate.”
- Your email address will be forwarded to the PMSSS J&K Scholarship online registration page. To register for PMSSS: 2019-20, you must first provide your e-mail address and password.
- Complete the online form to the best of your ability and click the ‘Register’ button to sign up.
- Create a new photo and signature and publish them. It is necessary to upload a JPG, PDF, or PNG file that is less than 2 MB in size for both the photo and signature.
- After you have completed the registration process, you should visit your local facilitation centre with your original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of all of your original documents for document verification.
You can comment down your queries and our experts will answer your queries as soon as possible. If you want help from a authorized person then you can check this section for official helpline details.
- Contact Number: 0120-2446701 (Mon-Sat 9:30AM to 5PM)
- PMSSS Email Id: email@example.com
- Technical Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Check here the most important questions collected by our experts to solve your query in a simpler and faster way.
Is it necessary to get a bachelor’s degree in engineering in order to pursue a career in the field?
Neither are there, but you are qualified for the Commerce stream as defined by Section 12(B) of the University Grants Commission (UGC), as well as the institutions that show on the list of institutions when you are selecting them during the counselling session.
Is it necessary for me to visit a Facilitation Center in order to get my documents verified?
Students will be ineligible for scholarships if their paperwork is not confirmed at the Facilitation Center, which can be done at any time. On the AICTE website, you may find a list of AICTE Facilitation Centers.
Is it mandatory for students who are eligible for benefits under the PMSSS to attend a counselling session before receiving benefits?
Yes, students must attend general/professional/engineering/medical counselling in order to be eligible for benefits under the PMSSS programme, whether they do so on their own or through centralised counselling.
Is an Aadhaar card essential for the submission of a scholarship application for the J&K PMSSS?
There is no requirement for an Aadhaar card for online registration. Aadhaar cards are not accepted as identification; nonetheless, applicants who have them must complete the PMSSS registration form.
Is it possible for me to make changes to my application?
One of the officers at the facilitation centre can only make changes to the online application form, and only if you offer genuine documents supporting your claim or request for a change to the form itself.
What to do if I wanted to apply to both the general and engineering programmes?
Candidates who wish to apply for both the general and engineering streams of the J&K PMSSS must select the “Both” option from the drop-down menu in the “Stream applied for” portion of the online application form. There is only one form that the candidate must complete.
All of the required information has been entered into and submitted through my online application form. What exactly do I need to do at this point?
To submit your online application, print it out and bring it with you to your local facilitation centre, together with your original documents and one self-attested photocopy for document verification. For the most up-to-date information, please visit the AICTE website.
Where should I go in order to get my documents validated, and what is the address of the facilitation centre?
Alternatively, you can visit to any of the facilitation centres established by the government of Jammu and Kashmir to have your documents validated, after which you can choose your preferred option. (A list of Facilitation Centers can be found on the AICTE website.)
Is it necessary for me to obtain any more papers from the facilitation centre after the verification process is completed?
There is a requirement for you to visit the facilitation centre and obtain a copy of the student verification report (Student Copy).
It is possible that the facilitation centre will require me to produce a copy of my original documents after they have verified my documents?
Original papers will not be accepted at the facilitation facilities for any reason. When you are being tested, you are not need to bring any of your belongings with you. The PMSSS accepts applications from those who hold an engineering diploma.
Is a diploma from the J&K State Polytechnics sufficient to qualify you for direct second-year admission into one of the colleges on the prescribed list?
If that’s the case, you can apply for direct admission.
In addition to being a Management Quota student, is the J&K PMSSS scholarship applicable to me?
If you are a candidate for the management quota, or if you are applying through an agency or a non-profit organisation, you should not apply for the PMSSS scholarship.