West Bengal has an online portal to check various financial services and aid its employees. This site gives you the necessary information required to understand WBIFMS and its features.
WBIFMS stands for West Bengal Integrated Financial Management System. The WBIFMS portal under the WB government has been functioning since April of the year 2014. It has combinations of various state departments. It has a high-speed connection of WBSWAN and MPSL networks.
Importance of WBIFMS
It helps the government and employees to maintain and check the expense of various state departments to conduct a smooth flow of payments.
Through the WBIMS site, you can download and check almost all the centralised data and fill in the information to review and apply for various forms.
It mainly focuses on the workers to download their payslips easily for various legal usage.
Detailed Data Under WBIFMS
The portal asks for a brief data of yours to update everything in their system.
They want you to provide your joining date along with your report of joining; you have to state your department, specify your location, give your salary statement and your employments details, about your family and declaration of nominees.
You also need to provide another set of details, such as Loan applications for GPF, for official tours and applications to claim for the official time, for loan reduction and UAN number and PF payments.
Modular Facilities Under WBIFMS
The online portal has a list of modules such as E-billing, E-pradan, E-bantan, EC TS, Online PL. GPF, HRMS, GRIPS, CBMS.
- E-CTS – centralised treasury system.
- Edpradan – government e-payment system.
- GPF – general provident fund.
- E-Bantan – electronic allocation of funds.
- Online PL – e-payment system for deposit account administrators.
- HRMS – human resource management system.
- CBMS – centralised budget monitoring system.
- E-billing – digitalisation of bill forms.
- GRIPS – government receipt portal system.
- MIS report- one can avail of all the 24*7 as the site has strong network coverage. It also has a mobile app through which they can directly download the required information. They can even print the vital document by clicking on the print option.
The registration for payslip 2022 is open
Registration for Payslip of WBIFMS 2022
The registration for the WBIFMS payslip is in an online mode, and people can register themselves by the process given below:
- You need to visit the official page of WBIFMS and click on the E-services of employees option on the homepage.
- Then tap on the command sign up for registration.
- After clicking on that, a new page will open, which would ask you to enter your HRMS id and also your phone number.
- Along with that, verify the captcha.
- After entering all the data, you can click on register.
- Verify the OTP by entering it. After this, your registration for payslip 2022 is over.
Downloading of Payslip 2022
In this article, we will provide you with step by step process of how to download the employment payslip.
Follow the directions given below to download the payslip-
- You need to log in yourself first to avail the E-services of the site.
- After logging in, you can check various services.
- Click on the official page of WBIFMS.
- After opening the page, tap on the option ‘E-services for employees’.
- If you have registered yourself, then you need to click on the sign-in option.
- If you haven’t registered yourself, you need to click on sign up for registration.
- And if you have forgotten the password, then you can check the FAQ section given at the bottom of this page to know about how to reset the password.
- After clicking on the sign-in option, go to the next page and enter your id and password.
- You need to click on the login option after going through all the details.
- After logging in, click on ‘my document’ and then click on ‘view payslip’.
- You can check the payslip for any month by specifying the month.
- You can even download and print for future use.
You May Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can we check the WBIFMS payment status online?
Yes, you can check the payment status online.
At first, you need to go to the official website and log in yourself and then tap on the payment status option. It will ask you to enter some additional information such as your mobile number, bank account number and IFSC code. Enter all these data and type the captcha provided over there and submit it. You can now view your payment status. Click on this link to directly check your payment status.
What are the various departments under WBIFMS?
There are a list of departments under it, such as – treasuries, the disbursing officers, departments, public account administrator, block offices, district offices.
How can we reset the password if we have forgotten it?
You need to go to the official website of WBIFMS and then tap on the E-service button. After that, click on the sign-in tab and tap on forget password option. A page will open where you have to give your mobile number and email address. After submitting, you have to enter the OTP, and then a page will open where you have to reset your old password by entering a new one. Click on this link to reset your password.
Can we copy the beneficiary slip from our previous bill payment?
Yes, it is possible to copy the beneficiary slip from your last bill payment. We have mentioned below the steps you need to follow to copy the beneficiary slip from your previous bill payment for perfect assistance:
Tick the check box copy from your last bill payment lists.
The next step for you is to select the financial year from the drop-down menu provided on the page.
Now click on the reference “NO LOV” button and choose the value you want from the window.
The window contains a list that only includes the bills under the “same Bill subtype description”.
Now almost the last step to end your desperate waiting is to click on the “search button”.
The beneficiary list with “the same Bill type description” appears on a small window cum list from which you have to select the one you want.