Divyang Shadi Anudan Registration in Uttar Pradesh 2022 – The government of Uttar Pradesh gives a certain amount of money to help pay for the weddings of people who can’t work. The total amount of rupees thirty-five thousand will be given to people with disabilities when they get married. Those who want to take advantage of the UP Divyang Shadi Anudan Registration 2022 process can check it out and register for it as per the rules.
Specially abled individuals receive the benefit of the scheme. Even if an individual is viklang, he or she qualifies for the UP Divyang Shadi Anudan Yojana. Individuals interested in applying can do so by visiting the official website divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in.
- 1 UP Divyang Shadi Anudan – Details
- 2 How to Login at divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in
- 3 Features of the UP Diyang Shadi Anudan Yojana – 2022
- 4 Benefits of UP Diyang Shadi Anudan Yojana – 2022
UP Divyang Shadi Anudan – Details
In this scheme, the government of Uttar Pradesh will help pay for the wedding of a vikalng person. if the boy is viklang, then the government will help pay for fifteen thousand rupees. If the boy is viklang, the government will help pay for that. The government will give rupees twenty thousand in financial aid. If both the girl and the boy are physically disabled, then money from the UP Divyang Shadi Anudan scheme would be given to help pay for their wedding.
The Uttar Pradesh government will provide financial assistance for the marriage of two persons under the said scheme. If the boy is viklang, the government will assist him with rupees fifteen thousand rupees. Twenty thousand rupees in financial assistance will be provided. If both the girl and boy are physically disabled, the UP Divyang Shadi Anudan scheme will provide financial assistance of Rs. 35,000.
Uttar Pradesh Divyang Shadi Anudan – Highlights
Check the table below to get the brief overview on the UP Divyang Shadi Anudan Yojana.
|Scheme||UP Divyang Shadi Anudan Yojana|
|Authorized by||Uttar Pradesh government|
|Aim||Provide Financial Assistance For Marriage|
|Financial Assistance||Up to Rs. 35000/-|
@divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in – Documents Required To Apply
You should have these documents in order to fill the application form of UP Divyang Shadi Anudan Yojana @divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in
- Aadhar Card
- Disability Certificate
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- 02 Recent Passport Photographs
- Currently in use mobile number
UP Divyang Shadi Anudan – Registration Form
Do follow the steps given below to fill the registration form.
- Navigate to the Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Vibhag‘s official website.
- After visiting the home page, click the “पंजीकरण / आवेदन करने हेतु निचे क्लिक करें”
- Now, another page with the complete online Registration Form will appear, as shown below.
- Following that, applicants must complete all required fields in the application, ensuring that all information is entered correctly and uploading documents in the prescribed size and format.
- Finally, you must submit your UP Divyang Shadi Anudan Registration by clicking on the submit button.
How to Fill Out the Online Application Form for Up Divyang Shadi Anudan?
Follow these steps very carefully to fill out the UP Diyang Shadi Anudan Application Form.
- To begin, you must navigate to the Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Vibhag’s official website.
- After visiting the home page, click the “पंजीकरण के बाद / अपूर्ण आवेदन आवेदन पत्र भरने के लिए”
The following page will now appear on your screen, as illustrated in the below image.
- Following that, you must enter the registration number generated during registration.
To login to your portal, click the submit button.
- Now, as per the guidelines, complete the UP Divyang Shadi Anudan Yojana Online Application Form.
How to Login at divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in
These are the steps you must follow to login @divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in
To learn more, go to divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in, the official website of the Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh.
- A login form can be found on this home page. In this form, you must enter your username, password, and other information.
- Then, on the right, click the “Login” button.
- You’ll be logged into the site this way.
How to Check Status of UP Divyang Shadi Anudan Yojana Applications?
These are the steps you should follow in order to check your application status.
- To begin, visit the Divyangjan Sashaktikaran Vibhag‘s official website at divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in.
- Click the “Divyangjan.upsdc.gov.in/Search ApplicantStatus.aspx” link on the homepage or go directly to the UP Divyang Shadi Anudan Yojana application status tracking page.
- When you click this link, the Divyangjan Shadi Shadi Anudan Yojana, the application status checking page will appear, as shown below:
- Candidates must select the “District,” enter the “Registration Number,” and click the “Search” button to check the status of their application.
Features of the UP Diyang Shadi Anudan Yojana – 2022
These are the list of features of this beautiful scheme.
- If you’re going to marry, you shouldn’t be younger than 21 or older than 45 years old.
- Nobody in the couple appears to be a tax expert.
- Marriage registration should not be less than 40% of the death, according to the CMO certificate.
- People who were married in the previous fiscal year and this fiscal year will be eligible to apply.
- They must also have an Aadhaar card, a home address, and proof of caste.
Benefits of UP Diyang Shadi Anudan Yojana – 2022
The list of the benefits from this scheme are as follows.
- This means that if the young man is only disabled, the grant will be worth about 15,000 – 20,000 rupees: If the young woman is also disabled, she will be able to get that money from the government as well. They’ll get about 35,000 rupees for each of them as long as both of them marry.
- They will pay extra attention to him when they come up with ideas for them.
- It is very important to get a marriage certificate for both the young man and the young woman. To get married, a young man or woman must be at least 21 years old.
UP Divyang Helpline
Post Address: Balda Colony, Kala Kankar Colony, New Hyderabad, Hasanganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Pin Code – 226007
Contact Number : 089558 86786