Swayam is a free online course registration portal that available at www.swayam.gov.in. It lets the students to sign up for free courses and can be found there. In this section, you can find out how to sign up for classes. This portal will also help you to know when the exams are, and how to get help if you need it.
SWAYAM Portal (www.swayam.gov.in) is an Indian government portal that aims to make education more digital and reach out to people in far-off places. On the Swayam website, you can find free online courses and 32 Swayam DTH channels that you can watch on your TV or radio. They are all over the country. This will help all students who haven’t been to school.
Education will be spread all over the country, and the quality will get better as well. The government wants to do this. If you want to improve or learn more about a certain subject, you can also sign up for Swayam, www.swayam.gov.in. You can use Swayam to get free e-content from all colleges and universities.
- 1 Swayam Free Online Course – Highlights
- 2 Swayam Registration Online & Login 2022
- 3 Swayam Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
Swayam Free Online Course – Highlights
This table has the key highlights of the Swayam Portal, please don’t forget to go through this table.
|Provides||Free Online Courses|
|Telecasts on||32 DTH Channels|
|Beneficiaries||Students, Learners, Teachers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Swayam Registration Online & Login 2022
These are screenshots of the steps you need to take to sign up for the Swayam portal.
Step 1: Go to swayam.gov.in and sign up. Start learning right away.
- Use this link: Click Me
- “Sign In / Register” is in the upper right corner of the picture. Push that button.
- To get to a new page, click “Sign up now.” Then just click on it.
- When you’re done, click “submit.” Fill in all of the fields, including the verification code you got in an email. When you are done with the form, click the “Create” button at the bottom to finish it off.
- Your registration on the Swayam portal looks like it’s done. It’s now time to sign in and learn.
Step 2: You can start learning right away.
When you sign in to this portal, you can see and learn about the courses you want to take. People can look at all of the courses and professors that are available on the site. Also, it shows what they’ve done and how long they’ve worked for the company. The Swayam course list is at the link below.
Swayam Portal Free Online Course – Enroll @swyam.gov.in
Make sure you’re signed into your Swayam account before you can sign up for a course! Then, go to the page for the course you want to take and start the enrollment process.
If you have an Android phone, the Swayam mobile app is also available on the Google Play store. You can download it to use on your Android phone.
These are the nine coordinators who have been hired to make the best content for students in different fields, as shown in the list below.
- All India Council for Technical Education) for self-paced and international courses – AICTE
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning – NPTEL
- Consortium for Educational Communication – CEC
- University Grants Commission – UGC
- National Council of Educational Research and Training – NCERT
- National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS
- Indira Gandhi National Open University – IGNOU
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore – IIMB
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research – NITTTR
Free Online Courses @swayam.gov.in – Courses List
Here is the dashboard of the Swayam Free Online Course Portal.
Download Swayam Mobile Application – Direct Link
There is a Swayam mobile app for Android phones that allows people who have registered for courses to view them as well.
It is available here: Swayam Mobile Android App
Swayam Free Online Course – Helpline @swayam.gov.in
Anyone who needs assistance registering, logging in, or enrolling at swayam.gov.in can contact the helpline listed below by phone or text.
Students and teachers can take courses and earn a certificate that can be used to get a job at any school, no matter where they go. The portal contains the best content for students from elementary school to college. The courses on SWAYAM are created by NPTEL, the UGC, CEC, NCERT, and NIOS. IGNOU also provides them for students who are not in school.
You can learn more about Swayam online free courses at swayam.gov.in, and you can also visit the portal for more information.
Swayam Portal – Frequently Asked Questions
Our experts have collected these few questions to solve your query in a quick and convenient way.
Swayam provides free online courses and study materials to students all over the country. It is available at swayam.gov.in.
Anyone who wants to learn something can sign up for the Swayam Portal, which is free and open to the public.
The complete list of Swayam courses can be found on the Swayam portal‘s course page.
If you want to sign up for Swayam, all you need is a valid e-mail address.
Everyone can sign up and take courses for free on the Swayam portal.
People who qualify for each class can learn more about their eligibility on the Swayam website‘s page for that class.