SSC GD Result 2021: On the official website of the Commission, candidates may check their results for the SSC GD Constable Examination 2021. The SSC GD result PDF includes the names, roll numbers, categories, and allocated forces, and states of the qualifying candidates.
The commission first decided to hold SSC GD 2021 examination on February 20, 2021. However, due to some technical difficulties, it was delayed until February 21, 2021, after midnight.
SSC GD 2021 Result Highlights
Here we have the summary for the SSC GD 2021 Result:
|Admit Card||To Be Announced|
|Result||To Be Announced|
Check SSC GD Result 2021
Candidates may check their results for the SSC GD Constable test by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of SSC, known as ssc.nic.in.
- Select the Results tab, then click the Result button that appears at the top of the page.
- Select the option with “GD” written.
- Click on the official SSC GD result link.
After finishing the page, click on “Save As PDF” and save the result as PDF.
Details mentioned on SSC GD Result
SSC GD result has some important details about the exam and the qualifying candidates such as:
- Exam name
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number
- Names of post
Result Declaration Criteria
Following each stage of the exam, the Staff Selection Commission announces the SSC GD Result.
- The SSC GD CBE result indicates whether you qualified for the next step in the recruitment process. Candidates who made it to the SSC GD computer-based exam round get an invitation to appear. Those who pass the SSC GD CBE test must take the second qualifying stage.
- Next, all qualifying candidates must take part in a physical efficiency test and/or physical standard examination. The last stage of the exam is required for candidates who qualify for PET/PST.
- The final stage of SSC GD is the Detailed Medical Exam (DME). Candidates for DME are tested to determine whether they are medically suitable to join the Indian military as a Constable or Rifleman. It’s worth noting that document authentication, which is used to Examine if candidates have SSC GD qualifications, takes place at this time.
The RME is also a vital part of the evaluation. As previously stated, it is only carried out for applicants who submit any sort of medical certificate as proof that they were evaluated by a medical officer/board and determined to have made an error in judgment during their DME. However, the official website adds, “Such a Medical Certificate will not be accepted unless it is accompanied by a note from the Medical Officer at a Government District Hospital or above stating that the candidate was declared unfit for service by the CAPF Medical Board and has been rejected.”
SSC GD 2021 Result Dates
Here are some important dates of the SSC GD 2021 Result:
|Computer-Based Exam (CBE) Date||Soon|
|Computer-Based Exam (CBE) Result||Soon|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST) Date||Soon|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST) Result Date||Soon|
SSC GD 2021 Qualifying Cutoff Marks
The following are the lowest cut-off scores that candidates must achieve in order to qualify for the SSC GD CBE:
It should be noted that the SSC compiles the GD merit list only based on candidates’ performance in the SSC GD CBE exam. Candidates require to qualify the examinations such as PET, PST, and a medical examination only.
SSC GD 2021 Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two candidates’ SSC GD CBE scores are equal, the following rules apply:
- If there are two or more candidates with equal Part-A CBE marks, the most successful candidate is chosen for recruitment.
- If the tie cannot be broken, the candidate with the higher Part-B CBE scores is chosen first.
- If the tie cannot be resolved, the older candidate gets the consideration.
- If the tie persists, the commission sorts the names alphabetically.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Here are the most searched and asked questions regarding SSC GD 2021:
The Staff Selection Commission is in charge of the SSC GD result.
The official website of the Staff Selection Commission offers information on SSC GD results.
No, the SSC GD score publishes in the form of a merit list that anybody may view.
SSC GD result includes details such as the name of the candidate and roll number of the candidate, examination name, etc.
If you do not locate your name or roll number on the SSC GD Constable Merit list, it indicates that you have failed the test.
Candidates from the unreserved category and ex-service personnel must obtain at least 35% overall. In contrast, candidates from the reserved category must achieve a minimum of 33%.
Yes, the commission issues a press release on its official website when the SSC GD result is out.
The commission had already announced the SSC GD result for the year 2018 on January 20, 2021.
No, the last SSC GD Constable Merit list made was based on the grades obtained by candidates in the CBE examination. Only qualifying examinations are PST/PET and DME/RM
After the declaration of the final SSC GD result, the commission provides various forces for Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman (General Duty) posts to the qualified candidates.
A: Yes, the SSC GD score for unreserved and reserved candidate categories are not the same.