Kerala govt. has launched Saranya scheme particularly for the unemployed women. The main motive of this self employment scheme to uplift backward and segregated women like widow, uneducated, divorced women and those who are more than 30 years in age and also the unwedded mothers belonging to Schedule Tribe. Under this scheme banks will give interest-free loan up to Rs. 50,000 to start self business.
The Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme has been developed by the state government to provide opportunities for backward and separated women of Kerala who are members of scheduled tribes, such as widows, uneducated women, divorced women, and others. With the help of this initiative, the government would grant interest-free loans up to Rs 50000 to anyone who want to start their own businesses. According to the Kerala government’s employment department, Rs 25000 of this Rs 50000 will be used to provide financial support in the form of subsidies to those who qualify.
Brief of Kerala Swayam Thozhil Loan
Kerala’s government has launched the Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2022 to assist and benefit the state’s inhabitants. Under the Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme, which was sponsored by the state government, this scheme was launched to provide work chances to differently-abled women such as widows, divorced women, and unmarried mothers of scheduled tribes. The Kerala government would provide interest-free loans up to one lakh rupees under this scheme so that they can all improve their life.
Today, we will provide you with comprehensive information about this scheme, such as what is Kerala Saranya’s self-employment scheme? Its goal, characteristics, benefits, eligibility requirements, required documents, application procedure, and so on.
Kerala Saranya Loan Yojana Highlights
Here are the key points one should overview before moving to the next section.
|Name Of The Scheme||Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Citizens Of Kerala|
|Objective||To Provide Loans In Order To Start Business|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 50000|
Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2022 Goals
We are all aware that the Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme 2022 has been launched by the state government to provide opportunities for women in the state. The state government’s primary goal in implementing this programme is to provide loans to economically disadvantaged and marginalised women throughout Kerala. Everyone who is a member of the Scheduled Tribes will receive benefits under this system, including window washers, uneducated females, divorced females, and others. A financial support package of Rs 50,000 would be made available by the government through the Kerala Saranya Loan Scheme to help people start their own businesses. Kerala Government would provide financial support in the amount of Rs. 25,000 as a subsidy on top of the total amount of Rs. 50000.
Kerala Saranya Self Employment Scheme Benefits
- The government offers an interest-free loan of up to Rs. 50,000 for beginning self-employment businesses under the KERALA SARANYA SELF EMPLOYMENT SCHEME.
- Through the Employment Department, the government reimburses 50% of this as government subsidy, up to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/-. The loan will be paid back in 60 monthly payments.
- If the endeavour requires a sum greater than Rs.50000, the applicant must contribute 10% of that sum as a beneficiary contribution. Furthermore, the beneficiary must pay a flat rate of 3% interest on any sum she receives in excess of Rs. 50000.
- An extra loan amount up to 80% of the original loan amount at nominal interest rates is available for projects that are functioning well and have repaid at least 50% of the loan amount.
- This programme primarily promotes individual ventures, but it also assists several entrepreneurs in forming joint ventures. The maximum amount of loan and subsidy will be given to each member of this joint venture.
- The beneficiary is not required to put up any collateral as security for the loan amount.
Check your Eligibility SARANYA EMPLOYMENT SCHEME?
Only women are eligible to apply for this initiative, as we previously stated. Women who meet the following eligibility conditions, however, are able to participate in this programme:
- This scheme is open to all unemployed widows, divorced, deserted, spinsters above the age of 30, and unwedded mothers of Scheduled Tribes in the Live Register of Employment Exchanges between the ages of 18 and 55, except spinsters.
- Furthermore, all of them should have a family annual income of less than Rs 100000.
- All of the above-mentioned types of women are defined as follows:
Widows (also known as “wife of late”) are women whose husbands have died and who have not remarried as of the present time. She will need to obtain a certificate from the Village Officer/President of the Grama Panchayath, the Chairman of the Municipal Corporation, or the Mayor of the Corporation, depending on where she lives in the world.
A divorced lady is a woman who has been legally separated from her husband or separated from her husband through her religious group. She will need to receive a Certificate from the Village Officer in order to confirm her eligibility.
Woman who has been abandoned by her husband is referred to as a deserted woman; woman whose husband has gone missing is referred to as a woman whose husband has been absconding or otherwise missing for the past seven years. Such a woman must present a certificate from the Tahsildar to this effect, as well as evidence that she has not remarried since the previous marriage.
Spinsters are unmarried women who have reached the age of 30 as of April 1st of the year of application and have not yet married. She will need to obtain a Certificate from the Village Officer to substantiate this.
Unmarried mother refers to a lady who is a member of the Scheduled Tribe Category who has become a mother without first marrying. She must get a certificate to this effect from the Village Officer, with the caste and community clearly identified in the certificate.
To be eligible for this programme, you must provide the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Age proof
- Residence proof
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How to Apply for the Kerala Saranya Self-Employment Program
All applicants who want to apply for the Kerala Self Employment Scheme must follow the steps outlined below.
- First, go to the National Employment Service’s official website.
- In front of you will display the homepage.
- Look under the Schemes section on the webpage.
- Click on the option of Saranya
- In front of you will appear a new web page.
- Here, select “Apply Now” from the drop-down menu.
- In front of you will emerge a registration form.
- Fill out the form completely.
- All of your important paperwork should be attached.
- Now select Submit from the drop-down menu.
- This makes it simple to apply for the Kerala Saranya Self-Employment Scheme.
How to Download the Application Form
- At first, visit the national employment service’s official website.
- Before you, in the screen the home page will appear.
- Click the download tab on the homepage.
- Now you must select the forms link.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Make sure that you select the Saranya form to continue.
- The application form will now appear, particularly in PDF format in your device’s screen.
- To download it, you must first select the download option.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Here are some of the most important questions you should check to solve your query in the easiest way possible.
Answe – Women who are unemployed, widows, divorced, spinsters above 30 years, and not married mothers of ST caste having an age limit of 18 to 55 years ( except spinsters ) are eligible
Answer – Yes, there is an age limit, Women between 18-55 years of age are eligible to apply for this scheme.
Answer – Saranya is the new self-Employment scheme introduced by the State Government for uplifting the most backward and segregated women in the State, namely widows, divorced, deserted, spinsters above the age of 30 and unwedded mothers of Scheduled Tribe,Differently abled and Wife of Bed Ridden patients.
Answer -Self Employment Scheme is to afford financial assistance to the economically weaker section of the disabled for establishing the business in their area.
Answer – The Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana or PMRY is a Central Government initiative that aims to provide self-employment opportunities to educated youths who are unemployed. The scheme, launched in 1993, offers an unemployed loan to youth and women.