The Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 event has been launched by the Indian government. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold a roundtable discussion with educators and students ahead of the event to help students prepare for their exams. A link to register for Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration 2022 is now available. The official website for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 is @innovateindia.mygov.in, where interested candidates can sign up. Log in with your Email or Mobile Number to download Pariksha Pe Charcha Certificate 2022.
Details on Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration
The Indian government’s Education Department has begun online registration for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022. Teachers, parents, and students in grades IX, X, XI, and XII are eligible to participate in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022. Pariksha Pe Charcha online registration has begun. The registration deadline for Pariksha Pe Charcha is January 20, 2022. Parents, teachers, and students can find information on the registration process in the section below before registering. The department will announce the date of the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Event very soon. After completing the Pariksha Pe Charcha Event, candidates can download a Certificate. Candidates who want to stay up to date on PM Modi Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 should visit our website frequently.
Check PCC 2022 Highlights
Check here the most important points you need to keep in mind while applying for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022.
|Event Name||Pariksha Pe Charcha|
|Eligibility||Teachers, Parents and Students(9th-12th)|
|Start of Regiistrations||28 December 2021|
|End of Registrations||20 January 2022|
|Event Starts on||To be announced soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Registration Link||Click Here|
|Our Homepage||Click Here|
Register for PCC 2022 @innovateindia.mygov.in
Prime Minister Modi, students, teachers, and parents are all in attendance at the Pariksha Pe Charcha event to talk about the upcoming exams. The application deadline for Pariksha pe Charcha is January 20, 2022. Candidates may participate in the Mygov Pariksha pe Charcha 2022 event according to the scheduled dates. On the official website, students in the ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grades can use the Pariksha Pe Charcha Registration 2022 application. The registration form submission deadline has passed. After the event, participants can download their Pariksha pe Charcha Certificate online. Pariksha pe Charcha Certificate Download 2022 should be kept for future use.
The Registration Procedure for PPC 2022
Follow these simple steps to register for PCC 2022 online at innovateindia.mygov.in
- Begin by visiting the Innovate India website. Innovate India @innovateindia.mygov.in;
- Check out the Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022 Portal from the main page.
- By clicking on it, you can access the Participate Now Link.
- Fill in the required information and finish the registration process.
- Sign in with your phone number and OTP.
- Please include your name, e-mail address (if applicable), birth date, and gender.
- When you’re finished, click the “Submit” button in the menu.
- Print the registration form to participate in the Pariksha Pe Charcha in 2022.
The Central Theme of Pariksha Pe Charcha
Aim for the Students
- A student’s innovative approaches to dealing with pandemic anxiety and the impending exam stress of COVID-19.
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahostav ( Do you have a strong understanding of the history of the town or city in which you currently reside? Write about a little-known aspect of your town’s or city’s struggle for freedom.
- Self-Sufficiency School in India – What does self-sufficiency mean to you? Discuss how to make yourself and your colleagues “Aatmanirbhar” in terms of education while schools are closed due to COVID-19.
- Clean India, Green India: Your ideas for strengthening India’s efforts to combat global warming.
- Collaboration in the Digital Age – Despite the pandemic, your teacher kept your online class lively, engaging, and productive. Your ideas on how to improve online education.
- During the epidemic period, you participated in environmental conservation and climate change resiliency activities as a student.
The Aim for the Educators
- NEP for Naya Bharat – How the National Education Policy provisions would empower students in particular and society in general, paving the way for “Naya Bharat” (the new India).
- Opportunities and Challenges in the COVID-19 Pandemic – To keep students engaged during the pandemic, teachers improvised and devised new methods of teaching and learning.
Aim for the Parents
- Beti Padhao and Desh Badhao. As the country celebrates seven years of effective implementation, write a creative remark about how “Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao” has aided the country’s growth.
- In the Global Dialogue, a Voice for the Local What would you do to help India transition from “local to global” to ensure that you are a “vocal for local”?
- In the essay “Lifelong Students’ Yearning for Learning,” write about any new technology you learned from your children during the COVID-19 epidemic.
Points to Remember while Participating in PPC 2022
Read out the points listed below. These points should be kept in mind while participating in Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022.
- Pariksha pe Charcha candidate registration is now open; simply click the ‘Participate Now’ button above to add your name to the list!
- Please keep in mind that the competition is open to students in grades 9–12.
- Students have the option of responding to any of the topics presented to them.
- Text messages with a character limit of 500 characters can be sent to the Hon’ble Prime Minister with questions.
- Everyone is welcome to participate in the online activities for parents and teachers and submit their own entries.
Important Instructions for the Teachers
All the teachers are advised to read these instructions before participating in PPC 2022.
- All parents and educators are invited to participate in the festivities.
- Teachers and parents can enter the sweepstakes by creating a MyGov account. Participants from countries other than India can register using an OTP sent to their email address.
- Parents and teachers may only participate in one of the designated themes.
- Parents and teachers should not exceed the word count specified for each activity.
- Responses must be distinct, inventive, and direct.
- If your submission is accepted, you will receive a digital certificate of participation, which you can share on social media using the hashtag #PPC2022.
- Participants may only submit responses that they have written themselves.
- The entry’s content must not be inflammatory, offensive, or inappropriate.
- The participant bears sole responsibility for incorrect or late input, as well as liability for the publication of illegally duplicated content.
- Participants’ work may be used in any way that the MoE or MyGov deems appropriate, including on social media, the website, or in any other format.
Download Pariksha Pe Charcha Certificate 2022 Online
These are the simplest steps you need to follow to download the PPC 2022 certificate online.
- The Pariksha Pe Charcha website can be found at innovateindia.mygov.in.
- You should provide a password as well as an email address or mobile phone number as the login credentials.
- Navigate to the Login Button and click on it.
- Open the Pariksha pe Charcha Certificate 2022 Download Link and search for the required certificate.
- Keep a copy of your 2022 Pariksha pe Charcha Certificate for your records by downloading it.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Our experts have found these most searched questions which can solve most of your queries easily.
Pariksha Pe Charcha is part of a larger initiative known as “Exam Warrior.” It is the goal of this event to create a stress-free environment for children.
There are no fees to be concerned about.
Please contact your teacher through the teacher’s login if you are interested in applying.
There will be no physical registration for Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022; instead, all registration will be done online.