NEET PG Counseling Reporting for the first round has been extended until January 30th, 2022, so that more people can easily report their progress. NEET PG 2021 is a national level exam for people who want to go to college. It’s done by the National Board of Examinations every year. It is used to get into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma programmes. State or institution-level exams will not be used to get into MD/MS/PG Diploma courses; they must be taken at the state level. Candidates can find out everything they need to know about NEET PG 2021 here, including the exam dates, results, cut off points, and counselling.
- 1 In 2021, the exam dates for the NEET PG are set.
- 2 Result of NEET PG 2021
- 3 Cut-off for NEET PG 2021
- 4 Counselling for NEET PG 2021
- 5 Application Form for NEET PG 2021
- 6 NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Rules
- 7 For the NEET PG 2021 exam, the pattern is:
- 8 Syllabus for NEET PG 2021
- 9 NEET PG Admit Card 2021
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
In 2021, the exam dates for the NEET PG are set.
|Online application from||23rd February 2021|
|Closing of application from||15th March 2021|
|Application form re-start||16 August 2021|
|Last date to submit applications||20 August 2021|
|Correction window to open||19th to 21st March 2021|
|Final edit window opens on||2nd to 7th April 2021|
|Release of admit card on||6th September 2021|
|Exam date||11th September 2021|
|Releasing of result||29th September 20021|
|Score card release||12th October 2021|
|Counselling start||12th January 2022|
Result of NEET PG 2021
The result for NEET PG 2021 were made public on September 28, 2021. Those who want to find out their results can do so online. On October 12, 2021, the score card was released.
It’s possible to look at your overall marks and your marks for each section in the results. It also includes the candidate’s rank that they got. As long as they are going through the admission process, candidates should keep a printed copy of their results on hand.
Cut-off for NEET PG 2021
The NBE will announce the NEET PG cut off within a few weeks of the examination. Candidates can access it via the internet.
The cutoff for general applicants will be 50%, for general PH candidates it will be 45 percentile, and for SC/ST/OBC/Reserved-PH candidates it will be 40 percentile.
Cutoff marks in the NEET PG admission exam are required. The cut-off marks will be determined based on a variety of parameters such as the number of candidates who applied, the number of candidates who completed the exam, the difficulty level of the question paper, the number of vacancies, and so on.
|General Category (UR/EWS)||50th Percentile||302|
|General PH||45th Percentile||283|
|SC/ST/OBC- PH||40th Percentile||265|
Counselling for NEET PG 2021
At the time of counselling, the documents will be verified and eligibility will be determined for the admission procedure. Counseling began on the 12th of January 2022.
The concerned State Government/Designated Counseling Authority shall fill the state quota seats. The original certificate must be carried by the candidates. Candidates must report to the assigned college for admission after the seats have been assigned. On the 22nd of January 2022, the seat allocation was revealed.
2021 NEET PG Counseling Schedule
Official dates for NEET PG 2021 counselling for 50 percent All India Quota & Deemed + Central University may be found here.
|Counselling & fee payment||12 to 17 January 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking on||13 to 17 January 2022|
|Verification of candidates||18 to 18 January 2022|
|Process of Seat Allotment starts||20 to 21 January 2022|
|Result Declaration on||22 January 2022|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College to be done before||23rd to 28th January 2022|
|Counselling as well as Payment||3rd to 7th February 2022|
|Choice Filling/ Locking||4th to 7th February 2022|
|Verification of candidates on||8th to 9th February 2022|
|Process of Seat Allotment starts on||10th to 11th February 2022|
|Result Declaration on||12th February 2022|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College should be done before||13th to 19th February 2022|
|Counselling as well as Payment||24th to 28th February 2022|
|Choice Filling and Locking on||25th to 28th February 2022|
|Verification of Candidates on||1st to 2nd March 2022|
|Process of Seat Allotment starts on||3rd to 4th March 2022|
|Result Declaration on||5th March 2022|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College should be done before||6th to 10th March 2022|
Procedure for NEET PG Counseling
The following steps make up the counselling process:
Step 1: Counselling Registration
- Visit to the official website link
- Select “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- Make an appointment for counselling.
- Candidates should keep a copy of the password they created during registration.
- Pay the counselling cost of Rs. 1000 (for AIQ/Central University UR applicants) and Rs. 500 (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates) and Rs. 5000 (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates) (For Deemed University candidates).
- Candidates must additionally pay a tuition fee, which will be returned if no places are available for them. The following are the tuition fees:
- Rs. 25000 for AIQ/Central University UR applicants.
- Rs. 10,000 for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
- Rs 2,00,000 for Deemed
Step 2: Choice Filling & Locking Choices
- After completing the online registration process (which is required to participate in the online allotment process), candidates must select courses and institutions/colleges in order of preference.
- After the decision has been filled in, it can be changed before it is locked.
- To acquire a print of your submitted choices, you must lock the choices within the choice locking time.
- If a candidate does not lock a choice that they have submitted, the candidate’s selections will be automatically locked.
- Make a printout of the filled-in options for future reference.
- You are free to fill in as many options as you want.
Step 3: Seat Allotment
- Following the completion of the choice selection process, the seat allocation process will take place.
- The candidates’ seats are assigned based on the number of selections they have made, the availability of seats, their category, and other factors.
- On the 10th of April, 2020, the results were announced (For Round 1).
Step 4: Reporting
- Candidates will be assigned seats and must enrol in the assigned college/course within a certain amount of time.
- There will be no admission after the deadline.
Documents required for attending the counselling:
- Counselling letter
- Photograph (passport size)
- Category certificate (if needed), etc
- NEET PG 2021 admit card
- NEET PG 2021 rank card
- Graduation certificate
- Transfer certificate
Application Form for NEET PG 2021
Candidates can find out more about the application form below.
- The online application form for NEET-PG 2021 has been open since February 23, 2021.
- Candidates will only be able to submit their applications on the internet.
- The NEET PG 2021 application form must be submitted by the 15th of March, 2021.
- Also, you need to upload the scanned images of your picture and signature in the correct format.
- Candidates can’t send in the application form in an offline or printed form by mail.
- Candidates, on the other hand, should preserve a printout of their application.
- The candidate can modify his or her application form by logging into his or her account.
The fee can be paid by using a credit card or debit card from an Indian bank, or by using Internet banking.
Here is a table here where candidates can see how much they have to pay.
|Fee|| Category |
General & OBC SC/ ST/ PWD
|Exam Fee||4250/- 3250/-|
|GST 18%||765/- 585/-|
NEET PG 2021 Eligibility Rules
Candidates should read through the following:
- Qualification: Candidates should have MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate approved by MCI.
- Registration: An MBBS degree holder must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate from the state medical board.
- Internship: To be eligible for consideration, the applicant must have completed a one-year internship by June 30, 2021, or earlier.
For All India 50% Quota Seats, you must be a citizen of India.
- Students who are residents of the state of Jammu and Kashmir are ineligible to apply for seats under the 50 percent quota for all of India.
- Candidates who completed their MBBS in Jammu and Kashmir would be eligible for the 50 percent quota seats available across the country.
- They must show that they were hired by the government of India with a signed certificate.
- The certificate of proof needs to be sent along with the online printed application form to the authority of NEET PG 2021.
- If candidates fail to submit relevant certificate and completed their MBBS course from J&K will not be eligible for 50% quota seats.
For the NEET PG 2021 exam, the pattern is:
It will be released by the National Board of Examination (NBE) at the same time as the notification for NEET PG 2022. Candidates who want to take the NEET PG 2022 exam should look at the exam pattern.
Candidates can learn about the syllabus, marking scheme, nature of questions, number of questions, and so on by looking at the exam pattern for the NEET PG 2022 exam.
- There will be an online test for NEET PG 2022. (CBT).
- NEET PG 2022 will be conducted in September 2022.
- Course offered through NEET PG 2022 will be MS/MD/MDS/PG Diploma.
- There will be four choices and only one correct answer in the exam paper.
- Medium of question paper will be English.
- Total number of questions will be 200.
- Exam duration will be of 3:30 hours.
- For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- For each correct answer, 4 points will be given.
- For each wrong answer, 1 point will be taken away.
- For questions that are answered, no points will be taken away.
Distribution of Questions by Subject
Check the table below to get the detailed information about distribution of marks.
|Subjects||Weighting of questions by subject|
|SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||37|
|SURGERY, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA||46|
|RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY||12|
|OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||30|
Syllabus for NEET PG 2021
The themes will range from paraclinical through preclinical to clinical. The subjects covered in the curriculum are based on MCI’s Graduate Medical Education Regulations.
The NEET PG programme will include a variety of disciplines from the MBBS and BDS levels. After the official authority has released the whole curriculum, candidates can verify it. The curriculum may differ depending on the subject they are taking.
NEET PG Admit Card 2021
The admit card for NEET PG has been made available online. Candidates who are provisionally eligible can check their admission cards starting September 6, 2021.
Using their user ID and password, candidates can now download their admit cards from the website.
Candidates must bring a photocopy of their permanent or provisional SMC/MCI registration, as well as a printed copy of their admit card with their photo pasted on it. Bring your PAN card, driver’s licence, voter ID, passport, and Aadhar card as well (with photograph).
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Check these questions collected by our experts to resolve your query in fastest way possible.
Ans – Requests for a different testing centre or city will not be considered.
Ans – There is no other way to submit the form but online; offline applications or printed versions will be rejected.
Ans – NEET PG 2021 counselling process
Step 1: NEET PG counselling registration 2021. To register for the counselling of NEET PG 2021, click on the registration link available above. …
Step 2: Payment of registration fee. Pay the category wise registration fee for counselling of NEET PG 2021.
Ans – According to the NEET UG counselling timetable, institutes will verify candidates between January 25 and January 26, and the round 1 seat allotment result will be announced on January 29. Candidates are free to select as many options as they want.
Ans – Documents required at the time of NEET PG counselling 2021
NEET PG admit card 2021.
NEET PG 2021 result/rank letter.
Class X marksheet/ birth certificate.
Marksheets of MBBS.
MBBS Degree Certificate.
Internship Completion Certificate.
Permanent/provisional registration certificate issued by MCI/ SMC.
Ans – Institution Type Category Counselling Fee (Non-Refundable)
15% AIQ/ Central Universities UR Rs. 1,000
SC/ST/OBC/PwD Rs. 500
Deemed Universities All Categories Rs. 5000