NEET Result 2022 Download Score Card: National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the results of the NEET-UG 2022 exam and we are tracking every news about NEET and trying to update that information. The Bombay High Court’s recent order directed the NTA officials not to release NEET results strictly and to conduct re-examinations for the two aspirants whose question papers and OMR sheets were unfortunately mixed up at a Maharashtra centre. The Supreme Court put a hold on the Bombay High court order.
The medical entrance exam started on 12 September 2022 at 2 PM Nationwide and over 16 lakh students took part. On the official website, neet.nta.nic.in, the results will be available anytime soon.
The NEET result is basically a scorecard, which includes information such as the score, percentile score, cut-off, all-India rank, category rank and so on. In India, the NEET-UG exam score determines a candidate’s admission into undergraduate medical programmes.
MCC holds counselling to fill 15% of all India quota seats in medical, while the remaining 85% are filled through state counselling respectively. The counselling for NEET starts after the declaration of the results. Students undergo choice filling, in which they select the colleges and fill their choices.
The number of cities where the examination cities increased from 155 to 202 this year in 2022. In addition, the number of examination centres has increased from 3,862 in 2020 which is a fair upgrade. The examination also took place in Dubai and Kuwait for the first time.
NTA NEET Highlights
|Board||National Testing Agency|
|Examination||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Application Started On||13 July 2022|
|Admit Card Released On||9 September 2022|
|Examination Date||12 September 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for NEET 2022
Candidates must meet the following in order to be able to appear for NEET:
- As of December 31st of that year of the same year as NEET, you must be 17 years old.
- Must have passed class 12 or equivalent exams with major subjects of physics, chemistry, biology, and English from a centrally recognized or state board.
- Qualifying marks are 50% in the general category and 40% in the SC/ST/OBC category.
- OCIs, PIOs, NRIs, and foreign nationals are all eligible to apply.
How To Check NEET Result 2022 Online?
To get the result, candidates must take the following steps:
- Start by visiting the official website. (An above-mentioned hyperlink will be provided.)
- Select “Click here” from the drop-down menu.
- On your computer screen, the results page will appear.
- Fill in your birth date and roll number.
- Select “Submit” from the drop-down list.
- On the screen, the outcome has been shown.
For future reference, print a copy of the result.
- View Server Link 1 >>> NEET UG Result 2022 PDF
- View Server Link 2 >>> neet.nta.nic.in Result 2022 Link
- Server Link 3 >>> NEET Result 2022 Topper List
Details Mentioned In NEET Scorecard 2022
The NEET 2022 exam scorecard will be valid for only one year (for the session 2022-22). The scorecard will be accessible via the Official NEET NTA Portal. The following are the details from the scorecard:
- Candidate’s Name.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Gender of the Candidate.
- Year of Birth of the Candidate.
- Category/Sub-Category of the Candidate.
- Nationality of the Candidate.
- Roll Number of the Candidate.
- Number of the application of the Candidate.
- Total Marks achieved by the Candidate.
- Chemistry marks secured by the Candidate.
- Biology marks secured by the Candidate.
- Physics marks secured by the Candidate.
- Secured Percentile Total by the Candidate.
- Rank in the NEET Category of the Candidate.
- NEET Rank in India of the Candidate.
- Exam Qualifications (Qualified or Non-qualified)
- Under 15 percent All India Quota Counseling Cut-off Score
- NEET All India Quota Rank (for 15% All India Quota)
Check the NEET 2022 Answer Key Here
The answer key will be made available online. Candidates will have access to the answer key via the internet. Students can use the answer key to estimate how many points they will receive on the exam. The NEET answer key 2022 contains the correct answers to all of the exam’s questions.
The authority must also make the ability to challenge the answer key available. Within the specified timeframes, students may challenge the answer key. Candidates can submit an online challenge to the answer key for a fee of Rs. 1000/- per answer. The payment can be refunded to candidates if the challenge is accepted by the authority.
Click Here To Check NEET 2022 Official Answer Key
The merit list will be prepared in percentiles based on the candidates’ highest NEET exam scores. The NTA will prepare a merit list for the 15% All India Quota. Candidates will be admitted to colleges or universities based on their merit list position. The ranking list will be made available online.
NTA NEET Tie-Breaking Criteria Explained
The authority will use the tie-breaking method to prepare the merit list. In the event that candidates score the same in the NEET exam, the tie-breaking method will be used. The following is the tie-breaking mention of the NEET 2022 exam:
- Students who scored higher in the Biology section of the NEET 2022 exam.
- Students who scored higher in the Chemistry section of the NEET 2022 exam.
- Candidates who attempted fewer incorrect questions in all subjects of the NEET exam.
If the tie remains after using all of the above tie-breaking methods, students older in age will be considered.
NTA NEET 2022 Cutoff Scores
These are the expected scores made and verified by the experts after analyzing the paper and trends:
Counseling for NEETs in 2022
Following the announcement of the NEET Result, candidates will be able to participate in the counselling process, which will be followed by admission to the colleges to which they have been assigned. Medical Counselling Committee will regulate counselling for 15% of All India Quota Seats (MBBS/BDS) (MCC). Registration for the NEET 2022 Counseling (All India Quota) will begin in October 2022. Candidates will be able to participate in the state medical admissions authorities’ counselling process.
You may also like:
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Here are some commonly asked doubtful questions by the students and their parents:
Yes, you can appear for NEET exams after a drop year between classes 11 and 12. The Delhi High Court revoked the MCI’s previous amendment, allowing candidates with a one-year gap to take the NEET exam which helped many students.
Officials have removed the upper age limit rule, which no longer exists. As a result, candidates must meet the lower age limit of 17 years without exception, but the upper age limit is unrestricted. All other criteria, however, must be met.
Candidates passing 10+2 as private candidates or from open schools will be eligible for NEET 2022, but only if the Medical Council of India’s Special Leave Petitions/Appeals are successful.
Candidates who have completed 10+2 with Biology as an additional subject are eligible to take the MBBS Entrance Exam.
1500 rupees in the general category
1400 rupees for OBC-NCL and General-EWS
800 rupees for SC/ST/PWD/transgender people.
Processing fees and GST (Goods and Services Tax) are included in the price.
|NEET 2022 Result link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|