Due to the devastating pandemic faced by our country, many people have lost their lives and jobs, and to tackle this situation, the West Bengal government has come up with a plan to assist the jobless youths of the state.
The name of this plan is Employment bank WB or WB employment with the primary objective of helping the youths of West Bengal to get stipends based on their work.
- 1 Yuvashree Prakalpa Scheme 2022
- 2 Benefits of Yuvashree Prakalpa Scheme
- 3 Required Documents
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Steps to check your name in Yuvashree Prakalpa Scheme
- 6 Steps To Check Final Waiting List of Yuvashree Prakalpa Scheme
- 7 Steps to Enrol As a jobseeker
- 8 Helpline
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yuvashree Prakalpa Scheme 2022
Yuvashree Prakalpa is the scheme’s name that chief minister Mamta Banerjee launched in 2022 to assist the youths registered for this scheme. Through this scheme, they can get help or a stipend. In Netaji indoor stadium, Mamta Didi announced it publicly and made it available from that point of time for every youth of West Bengal, which was a bold move by her in this challenging time.
Now every detail of this scheme is made online to be easily accessible and available to everyone. One has to visit its official site to apply.
|Scheme||Employment Bank West Bengal|
|Apply||WB Employment Bank Online Application|
|Status||Yuvashree Application Status|
|List||Employment Bank Talika WB 2022|
|Benefit or advantage||Youth-employment|
Benefits of Yuvashree Prakalpa Scheme
Like most of the schemes, Yuvashree Prakalpa too has a lot of benefits listed below :
- The burden of being jobless and searching for a job has become lighter.
- The employers can now search the portal for resumes that the job seekers have submitted during their enrollment.
- Employers or companies can advertise their requirements and application letters in the portal.
- The first one lakh applicants who have enrolled for this scheme get 1,500/- per month as financial assistance. They can use this money to get training or education during the period of getting assisted.
We have listed all of the required documents below, which you would need to apply for this scheme :
- Matric certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Resident certificate
Like the other schemes, this scheme too has some eligibility criteria which a person should fulfil to be eligible for the benefits. We have listed all of them below :
- They must be residents of West Bengal.
- They must be unemployed.
- They must have enrolled as a “job seeker” in employment bank WB.
- They must have qualified class 8th.
- The age should be between 18-45 years.
- No pending loans should be in the name of the applicant.
- Only one member of the family is eligible for assistance.
Steps to check your name in Yuvashree Prakalpa Scheme
Here we have mentioned the steps through which you can check your name in the scheme :
- Visit the official website of the government, i.e. https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/
- Then click on the option “view status for enrollment and yuvashree”.
- A new page will open; fill in your jobseeker ID and security captcha.
- Click on ” submit”.
- Your name will display on the screen.
Steps To Check Final Waiting List of Yuvashree Prakalpa Scheme
It is essential to stay updated with the status of your enrollment; we have mentioned the steps below, which you can follow to check the final waiting list :
- Visit the authorised website, i.e. https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/
- Click on “View status in the final waiting list of Yuvashree”
- A list will appear; you can check your name in the list.
- Or you can visit this link to check the list directly https://employmentbankwb.gov.in/check_annx3_waiting.php
Steps to Enrol As a jobseeker
For new members who haven’t applied a job seeker, here are the steps to apply :
- Visit the official website; employmentbankwb.gov.in
- Click on the “New Enrollment Job Seeker” option.
- Please read the terms and conditions written on the new page and accept them to proceed.
- Click on “Accept and continue”.
- Fill in the details, accept the terms and conditions, check the declaration.
- Click on ” Submit”
- Verify your mobile number.
- Save your enrollment/jobseeker ID for future references.
For any queries, you can directly reach the authorities through various means. The West Bengal government has kept it simple and easy.
|Address||67 Bentinck Street (4th Floor),|
|[email protected], [email protected] (Employers only)|
[Available during office hours only, and excluding the holidays]
Youtube Channel:- e-learning Channel West Bengal
This is the best step taken by the West Bengal government. Creating a youtube channel to help and educate people to learn how the enrollment bank works. The changes which this simple step made is enormous, which I have mentioned below :
- Ease in getting information.
- Video lectures to educate and make people aware of the steps.
- Teach people by using quality videos.
- No cost lectures free for all.
- Covering a variety of subjects in the courses.
- Preparing students for different fields, and that’s what for free.
You May Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, as an enrollment exchange registration card is not required to register in West Bengal Enrollment Bank.
Contact the nearest enrollment exchange centre and show them the original documents. They will help you know your username.
On the login page, you will find an option “forgot my password”, and after clicking on it, you have to verify your email and mobile number. After verification, you will receive the steps to reset your password.
Employment Bank provides bright opportunities to experienced job seekers by introducing them to potential employers seeking professional and experienced job seekers.
Basically, there are no limits for the number of jobs to be posted. You can post as many jobs as you want.
When an employer advertises for the job, they post an open application to which everyone can apply, whereas in the case of ” post a job”, an employer makes a demand specific list of all the people who have enrolled in enrollment bank and go through their resumes to select the desired applicant.
Yes, updating your attributes, qualifications, experiences etc., is allowed after logging in to the portal using your correct username and password. The thing you cannot change is your enrollment number and enrollment date. One more thing is that you cannot change the details of another’s account.