The department of Land and development controls the e-Dharti portal and has the sole responsibility for it. There are about 60,000 properties of various departments under this program. The initiative of bringing this highly paper demanding and hectic work online has bought transparency to the work structure of the people.
- 1 E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan
- 2 Benefits of E Dharti Rajasthan Portal – Apna Khata Rajasthan
- 3 Login Process & Inquiry Methods
- 4 Copy of the Right of records & the Right of Land
- 5 Download Khasra Map from Bhunaksha.raj.nic.in
- 6 How To View The Status of The Nomination?
- 7 Download E Dharti Mobile App?
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan
In the wake of the digitisation of government services, the schemes’ accountability, accessibility, and transparency have benefited a more significant number of citizens. All documents are now available online. Mr Harshdeep Singh puri, the Minister of Housing and Urban Affairs, initiated the E Dharti GeoPortal. The cabinet launched this program on 21st October 2020.
In a similar and consequent effort, the Rajasthan government has initiated ‘Apna khata Rajasthan’, also known as the ‘E- Dharti portal’. One can now access the Jamabandi of farming, Khasra number and map of the Land, and numerous other services, once given only in traditional government offices. One can see the name of the owner of the Land at the convenience of the home. Banks will also be furnishing loans on ‘Apna khata Rajasthan’ documents for the people.
This online portal helps the beneficiaries to check properties quickly. It is a Geographic Information System (GIS) which makes it interesting and compelling.
Objectives of Apna Khata Rajasthan Online Service
The sole purposes of the Apna khata online services are listed below:
- The prime expectation of the ‘Apna khata Rajasthan’ is to provide all the related land information to the state’s citizens.
- The beneficiaries will be able to access the information from anywhere in the world due to the digital portal.
- Beneficiaries will not have to face problems collecting information from other members of the family.
- There will be transparency in the process.
- E Dharti not only offers a single piece of information but provides much information to its users in multiple ways.
- The details available on the portal are:
- Type of land
- Status of land/property
- Type of land/property
- The subtype of land/property
- Type of lease deed
- Area of plot
- Date of allotment
- Date of deed execution
- Present leaseholder/allottee
Benefits of E Dharti Rajasthan Portal – Apna Khata Rajasthan
We have listed here the benefits of the E dharti portal:
- Through the E-Dharti portal, people can view Rajasthan land records online.
- With the help of the E Dharti portal @apnakhata.in, people can check the description of land records ( Jamabandi, Khasra number, Khatoni Inspection, map) by entering their account number ( Apna Khata Number).
- It facilitates the saving of time and fortune.
- The right of records(jamabandi) can be procured online when taking a loan from the bank.
- The most meaningful consequence of the online service platform is that it protects people from any fraud when acquiring property.
- It safeguards the government property from illegal encroachment.
- This will offer the digitisation of about three different modules. These are permissions of:
Login Process & Inquiry Methods
What is the process of logging into e-Mitra?
To begin the E-Mitra login process:-
- Interested people should visit the official website (http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/)
- After getting on the website, the home page will open on your screen
- Please click on the link for ‘e-Mitra login’.
- After this, one will have to enter their username, password and verification.
- Click on the “login” button.
Now you will be able to log in to E Mitra.
Login Process For Revenue Officer In E Dharti
The revenue officer login of e Dharti (Apna khata Rajasthan ) portal, these steps can be followed:-
- At first, you should visit the official website of “E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan” (apnakhata.raj.nic.in)
- After that, a new homepage will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the “Revenue officer login” link.
- Following this, a new homepage will open in front of you.
- After this, one should enter the “Username”, “Password”, and “Captcha” code.
- Finally, click on the “login” option on the screen.
Copy of the Right of records & the Right of Land
One can follow the instructions below to check the Jamabandi copy or Right of Land (bhulekh jankari) through the Apna khata Rajasthan portal.
- First, one has to visit the official website of Apna Khata e Dharti Rajasthan @apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- When one arrives on the website, the home page will appear like this.
- Then please choose your district.
- After choosing the district, one should select the Tehsil from the map shown on the screen.
- After selecting the District and the Tehsil, a new page as pictured below will appear on your screen.
- The list of the names of villages will come across your screen; As per your requirement of Jamabandi Copy, click on the name of the village.
- If you face inconvenience in choosing the name of the village from the map, you can also search it by the initial letter of its name.
- As soon as you choose the name of the village, a page like this will happen across your screen.
- To check the Copy of jamabandi (Right of records), you will have to choose to enter one of the information from below. Through:-
The information will help you obtain the Copy of the right of records (Jamabandi Nakal) online.
Download Khasra Map from Bhunaksha.raj.nic.in
- To start with, the candidate will have to visit the official website of geo-map ( bhunaksha.raj.nic.in )
- Subsequently, visiting the official website, a new homepage will appear in front of your screen.
- The candidate is required to fill in the required information.
- Click on the Khasra map number shown on the screen.
This will enable you to see the map.
- One can now download the map by clicking on the print option. Or you can save the pdf of the file.
How To View The Status of The Nomination?
To check the status of nomination in E Dharti (Apna Khata Rajasthan), one can follow the steps given below:
- To view the status of the nomination, the beneficiary has to visit the official website of “Apna Khata Rajasthan” ( apnakhata.raj.nic.in/ )
- Following the visit, a new homepage will appear on your screen.
- On the home page, the beneficiary has to click on the “status of mutation” link.
- Then, a list of districts will be available.
- Next, one has to find the name of the community in this list.
- Finally, the status of the nomination will be on the computer screen of the beneficiary.
Download E Dharti Mobile App?
To download E Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan Mobile App, one has to visit the Play store and follow the given process:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Then, enter “Apna Khata Rajasthan” in the search box.
- Click on the search button.
- A list will appear in front of you.
- Following which, click on the ”option” at the top of this list.
- Finally, one has to click on the Install option.
Some related articles:
We are sure that the information mentioned above will give you a swift experience in search and registration on the Apna Khata E Dharti service website. However, if you are unable to access the website for any reason, you can follow these steps:-
- Visit the Apna khata Rajasthan website.
- Select your district.
- Upon choosing the district, the contact help number of the Apna khata Revenue officer will appear on the screen.
- You can dial the number and solve your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
It is an online service portal launched by the government of Rajasthan which aims at making the information accessible to its citizens. It can help in procuring land information about jamabandi, map,khasra number, etc.
Khasra is a document issued by the government of Rajasthan which contains all the information about the Land and its crop.
The answer is “yes”. One can get a print of the Jamabandi copy. This feature can be accessed through the smartphone, for this one has to go through the process mentioned above.
Plainly stated, Bhulekh contains the account of the Land. The manual portal and the online portal both will provide the candidate with land accounts.
No amount of money is required to browse the information online or to get a print of it. On the other hand, it cuts down the transport charge one must spend to get to the traditional offices.
One has to visit the Apna khata jamabandi portal first. Then one can change the account by filling the application form. One can fill the form by clicking on ‘ Apply for nomination’.
Yes, it is. Its very feature at GIS makes it unique.
One has two options. Either they can get a new jamabandi report by name or go to online jamabandi records and remove the khasra number on the website.
Yes, it is a safe option that reduces the chances of fraud.