Department of Food, Supplies, and Consumer Supplies that aims to provide food and supplies to citizens of the country through a ration card. The Delhi ration card is also an important document for proving one’s identity in Delhi and throughout the country. This article will explain the eligibility criteria, documents needed, the application process, and how to change the details on your existing ration card, such as your name or address.
How to Open Delhi Ration Card List 2022
Applicants are not required to visit a government office to check the list. They can check the list of ration cards by visiting the website and following the steps outlined below.
- Visit the link by Clicking Here
- Choose the “e-Services” option from the menu bar.
- Select the “e-Ration card” link.
- Navigate to the “Village list” tab.
- Check the box and select the appropriate district, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, and Village before clicking the “Go” button.
- On your screen, you will see a list of all the ration cards in the selected village.
Eligibility Criteria For Ration Card
Check below the table to know the eligibility criteria to apply for the Ration Card.
|BPL||Ration card is given to people below the poverty line.|
|APL||Ration card is given to people who are above the poverty line and below the medium class.|
|AAY||This ration card is given under the Antyodaya Yojana and for people who are weaker than other class of people financially.|
|AY||People under the Annapurna Yojana are given this ration card and will be entitled to 10kg of rice every month at no cost. The person must be above the age of 65 and have no source of income.|
Documents Required for Ration Card Application
To apply for a Delhi Ration Card, either online or offline, the applicant must submit the following documents:
- Each family member must have a passport-size photograph attested by a Gazette Officer.
- Telephone Invoice
- Passbook for the Bank
- Bills for Electricity
- Receipt for house rent
How Do I Get a Ration Card?
To get the Delhi Ration Card there are two ways. One is Offline and the other is Online.
Procedure for Applying Offline
If you are a citizen of Delhi and want to apply for the new ration card, the following steps must be taken:
- Visitors to the official website will need to download the new ration card application form and print out a copy of it before they can get a new one.
- He or she will need to fill out the application form after taking a print-out of it.
- As soon you fill the form, you have to submit the required documents for verification.
- Note the reference number after submission. This number is important to check the status of a new food stamp card.
Application Procedures via the Internet
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Government’s Department of Food.
- Click on the Food Security section of the website to access the application form.
- The applicant must provide all required information in the correct format and upload supporting documents.
- After uploading all required documents and completing the application form, click submit.
- The ration card application number can be copied and used to check on the status of the ration card application.
How do I check the status of my ration card?
Check the status of your online ration card application by following the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the Department of Food, Supplies, and Consumer goods to learn more about what they do and how you can help.
- Check the right side of the screen for the “Citizen’s Corner.”
- Track Food Security Application is one of the choices in a list of choices.
- When the applicant clicks on the option, they must give a lot of information, like:
- Aadhaar number
- New ration card number
- NFS application ID and Online Citizen ID
- Old ration card number
How to Download Delhi Ration Card?
If you want to get an e-ration card from a website, you need to do the following:
- Go to the official Delhi Government website for the Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs, which deals with food, supplies, and other things like that.
- To see what other people have to say, go to “Citizen Corner” on the home page.
- Click on the option to make an e-card.
- Aadhaar number of the head of the family/NFS ID, Head of the family, Date of Birth of the head of the family, and the registered mobile number given when you registered.
- Click on the button that says “Submit” to finish.
Once the process is done, the e-ration card will be shown on the screen. You can download it by clicking on the “download” option.
How to Correct Errors on a Delhi Ration Card?
The person who wants to make changes to their ration card must make a complaint on the website. Step by step, the procedure that needs to be done is:
- You can go to the department’s website.
- On the home page, click on the “Grievances” section.
- Fill in things like the name of the village, the type of complaint, the applicant’s address, the applicant’s email address, and so on.
- When you’re done, write about the problem in the comment section and attach the documents that will help.
- Enter your name and email address.
- An email will be sent to you with your complaint number. You can use this number to see how your complaint is going.
Check the most important questions handpicked by our experts to solve your doubts.
The new ration card will be sent to you in 15 days after you fill out the form and send in all the supporting documents. You can do this either by mail or online.
You must open the official website, which is nfs.dl.gov.in, to get the form to apply for a ration card, and fill it out before you send it in.