Following the pandemic, the importance of e-schemes and e-services for various sectors have proven useful. Banglarbhumi is the initiative of the West Bengal government to provide a transparent and accessible database for land information.
WB Banglarbhumi.gov.in 2022
The Banglarbhumi portal is an online platform that allows users to get information about the property or land ownership, Right of records/ Jamabandi (RoR, )plot information, plot maps, GRN, and mutation, among others, a piece of information crucial at the time of the transaction for buyers and sellers equally. It allows one to check land records online Khatiyan plot map on its website.
West Bengal’s Department of land and land records in a joint effort with the Department of land records and surveys, launched the web portal banglarbhumi.gov.in
What is the purpose of the banglarbhumi portal?
E-governance encourages the uptake of new technology, which enhances economic competitiveness; the government becomes more citizen-focused. The development of Banglarbhumi cuts the hassle of visiting the government office to gather only a small piece of information. The broad vision of the portal is mentioned below.
- The ‘banglarbhumi’ is meant to deliver all of the necessary property information to state residents.
- The information will be accessible from anywhere in the globe thanks to the digital portal, allowing users to access it at their leisure.
- It provides an easy-to-use interface that will not put your customers to the test. They won’t have to worry about gathering information from other family members since they can access it all on one screen!
- A transparent procedure will be used.
- Banglarbhumi not only gives a single piece of information, but it also gives lots of information to its visitors in various ways.
List of services available on Banglarbhumi website
- Distribution of land
- Right of Records application
- Online land records
- Geographical display (maps) and records
- Management of ISU
- Training for ARTI and LMTC
- Thika tenancy
Benefits of Banglarbhumi
- The government’s new approach may assist its ability to give information to a bigger audience by streamlining the process.
- Because information is readily available, people are more inclined to be informed before selling and purchasing a property.
- The time and money you save as a result of using paperless invoicing are incalculable.
- On the portal, entrepreneurs looking to establish a business in the state may look at available infrastructural openness for the proposed site.
- The presence of detailed Khaitan and plot information aids in the prevention of ownership conflict.
- The internet’s technological progress has reduced corruption that may have been common in government offices in the past.
- Improves the efficiency of land information inquiry and transparency.
- There is up-to-date property information online.
- The most important result of the online service platform is that it protects consumers from fraud while buying property.
Registration Process Of banglarbhumi.gov.in Portal
The registration for new users is simple and explained in a step-by-step manner to assist the users in gaining access to the land information. The steps are as follows:-
- Visit Banglarbhumi’s main website.
- Click on the signup option that appears on your computer’s home page.
- Fill in the following information on the public registration form with the below-mentioned details
- Name of both parents (Father’s name and Mother’s name).
- Your name
- Place of residence
- Details of the jurisdiction(district and municipality names)
- Details of your contact(mobile no. and your active email ID))
- Create a secure password.
- You’ll need to verify your identity with a captcha response.
- Select generate OTP
- Enter the OTP to verify all the details.
- Select the submit option to finalise your registration for banglarbhumi.
Banglarbhumi Employee Login Process
Users and department officials have distinct logins and access to their logs.
The procedure to log in for the department officials are mentioned below:-
- Visit the official website of BanglarBhumi.
- Select the option for citizen services being displayed on the home page.
- FOLLOWING THE CLICK, SELECT THE USER OPTION FROM THE DEPARTMENTAL SECTION
- Fill the correct username and password in their corresponding spaces
- The verification process may be completed by captcha verification.
- Finally, click on the login option to open your departmental user profile.
Banglarbhumi Citizen Login Process
Following are the steps to access your banglarbhumi profile:-
- Visit the official website of banglarbhumi.
- On the homepage, select the option of “citizen services”.
- After that, click on the “citizens” option
- Put your login details.
- Verify your details by captcha code.
- Finally, select the “login” option.
How to Check RoR Application status On Banglarbhumi
- Visit e district portal of west Bengal
- Select the option of “inspection report” present on the bottom right side corner.
- Enter the application number given in the right of records application
- Finally, click on the “document search” to see the RoR application status.
Banglarbhumi Khatian and plot information
There are links to useful information on the website. You will not be asked to register to obtain this data. On the home page, you’ll see “Know Your Property” on the right-hand side. Please select it and input your details to identify the plot after clicking on it. Details of the district, block, and mouza must be supplied. You may also search for a Khaitan number or a plot using these fields. These are all required boxes to check off.
How to know your Property Value in Banglarbhumi?
Оnе оf thе mоѕt рорulаr wеbѕіtеѕ uѕеd bу реорlе іn Wеѕt Bengal іѕ thе Bаnglаrbhumі Mіnіѕtrу оf Wеѕt Bеngаl Land and Land Reform. Thіѕ ѕtаtе іѕ thе pioneer оf land rеfоrm аnd thе mоѕt рорulоuѕ ѕtаtе іn Indіа. Aѕ Wеѕt Bengal hаѕ mоrе agri cultural reforms, іt іѕ dіffісult tо оbtаіn іnfоrmаtіоn аbоut a раrtісulаr lаnd.
- The website for 2022 will be banglarbhumi.gov.in
- In the top window, you will notice tabs such as ‘Citizen Service,’’ Service Delivery,’’ and others. Go to the ‘Citizen Service’ tab. The link for ‘Know your property’ can be found under the tab.
- You’ll be moved to a new page now.
- On this page, you must provide the data for the district, block, and Mouza. Each option will be listed as a drop-down menu; from there, you may select your area with ease
- In the next area, you must make a selection. You must choose whether to use the Khatian Number or Plot Number to locate a property.
- After you’ve filled in the blanks and clicked on the view button, you’ll be able to see real-time data relating to the property as it stands right now.
- The live data information includes the owner’s name, father/husband’s name, address, total land area, total plot numbers, and etc.
How can one apply for mutation through Banglarbhumi?
The website allows for automatic mutation, which is a legal procedure. However, you can use online services if the property is registered, transferable, the final publication is finished, and the land transfer isn’t based on a holding number. The new owner is accountable for paying the property tax after a mutation. You are not required to file an application for automated property changes made through Banglarbhumi.
How can one use the mouza map use service?
You must first ‘Sign In’ to be able to raise the Mouza Map-Request. If you have not previously registered with us, you must Signup. We’ve gone through the procedure of Signup in-depth previously.
- If you already have a username and password for Sign In, please Login and submit your Mouza Map-Request using it.
- When you first open the page, you’ll see a number of tabs on the upper right corner of the screen. The Citizen Services tab should be sought from among those that appear.
- Now click this tab. A small, new window should appear on your screen with several choices. Look for the term “service delivery.” It’s the second option.
- When you click on it, a drop-down list will appear with the options of:
- Request for ROR
- Request for Plot Info.
- Request for Plot Map
- Request for Mouza Map
- Request for GRN Search
5. You must select the “Mouza Map-Request” option by clicking on it. When you click on it, a window like the one shown below will appear on your screen, informing you about cybercrimes. This is the warning statement. Simply press the “Close” button.
6. Now a new form will appear on your screen. You must provide all of the required information in the form. The following is a sample :
7. Enter the following data in the form that appears. Indicated fields, such as those with a red asterisk (*), must be completed compulsorily. If you just want to look at the Mouza Map and don’t want to do anything else, simply fill out the following information and click on the “View Mouza Map” button,which is the first tab on the screen.
- Map Type
- Sheet No.
We are sure that the information mentioned above will give you a swift experience in search, registration and login on the Banglarbhumi service website. However, if you are in a state of doubt, use the following information.
|Toll-free contact number||18003456600|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Banglarbhumi, like e-dharti, allows one to search land information of West Bengal along with other detailed services mentioned in the article.
Agricultural, industrial land can get approvals. To make this happen, submit the application form to the designated department through the website.
Click on the “know your property” option present on the right-hand side. Fill in the necessary details.